I Am a Woman is a powerful collection of photographs featuring iconic women from past to present, celebrating the depth and breadth of the female experience.
From Dolly Parton to Mother Teresa, and Oprah Winfrey to Ruth Bader Ginsburg, these striking portrayals showcase the journeys of this diverse mix of heroines from all walks of life.
Based on a song of the same name, this book was created to inspire and encourage women of all ages.
Within these pages, each of the song lyrics is matched to the more than fifty women chosen to represent and embody those words.
These women, whose stories have been told or are unknown, help us to reflect on the women in our lives that inspired us to greatness: mothers, grandmothers, teachers, coaches, friends, and mentors.
NEW! TRADE EDITION
- 8 x 8 inches, 116 pages
- laminated cover with spot gloss
- 54 black and white photographs
- 8.5 x 8.5 inches, 112 pages
- linen cover with foil embossing
- 51 black and white photographs
- CD included
- gift wrapping available and a personalized note from the author